The processing of all personal data is the responsibility of the Cámara Oficial de Comercio Industria, Servicios y Navegación de Mallorca (henceforth MALLORCA CHAMBER), with CIF Q-0773001C and registered address in Calle Estudi General, 7, CP 07001 Palma de Mallorca, Spain, under the data protection laws of the European Union and of Spain.
The MALLORCA CHAMBER undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy regarding personal data and its duty to treat it with confidentiality. For this reason, the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, ensuring at all times that this technology is used in accordance with Spanish law and the required safeguards as regards privacy.
The user accepts that any personal data facilitated will be incorporated into one or various automated files with the following aims:
- to enable and manage the request for a particular service as well as its delivery
- to be contacted if necessary
- to manage membership of the Club Cambra
- for administrative purposes such as accounting, invoicing, auditing or checking means of payment
- to undertake marketing initiatives such as verifying, maintaining and developing systems and statistical analysis
- to send notices (like the weekly digital newsletter and any other information of interest regarding services, products or news from the MALLORCA CHAMBER, Club Cambra or collaborators, depending on their interests and previously rendered services).
The MALLORCA CHAMBER will keep personal data that has been provided for the time it takes to fulfill the objective for which it is required, and in order to determine possible responsibility which may result, as well as the established periods under current legislation.
3. ORIGIN & LEGITIMACY
The appropriate legitimacy for handling collected data is the management of the judicial relationship established with the user, the delivery of requested services and the fulfillment of legal obligations.
The origin of this data is the following:
- through the forms on the WEBSITE filled in by the user or the requests and applications managed through email correspondence
- every time the user employs our services
The user is responsible for the accuracy of data facilited and for communicating any change therewith to the MALLORCA CHAMBER. The Chamber reserves the right to exclude from registered services any user who has facilitated false or fraudulent data, without prejudice to any other actions that may arise in law.
The MALLORCA CHAMBER can also obtain certain user information:
- When browsing on the WEBSITE, such as the number of visits or how long is spent on each page
- Through emails, such as those confirmed as read
4. DATA COMMUNICATION
The MALLORCA CHAMBER will not market personal data.
It will not cede information to third parties, except when:
- legally obliged to do so
- a user has given consent to do so under a specific agreement with the responsible entity
- collaborative agreements exist with entities and companies with whom the Chamber jointly develops activities and programmes.
Certain services and programs carried out by CAMBRA involve the collaboration and / or co-financing of other entities. In this link you can check the updated list of recipients for each of CAMBRA's main activities.
5. USER RIGHTS
The user can send a written request to the registered address of the MALLORCA CHAMBER, (C/ Estudi General, 7 - 07001 Palma) or by email to email@example.com with the aim of obtaining additional information and to exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, opposition, supression, limitation and portability and to exercise the right to oppose any automated individual decision which could significantly affect the person concerned or cause him/her judicial effects in accordance with article 22 of the European Regulation 2016/679.
The written notice must contain the following information:
- Name and postal addres
- Reason for request
- Whatever bit of information which may help locate the data being requested
- Photocopy of National ID document, NIE or passport, so that we can check someone's identity and so a third party cannot fraudulently excercise its rights
- Signature and date of the request
If the user does not consider that his rights have been correctly exercised, he or she may contact the MALLORCA CHAMBER by post or email (to the aforementioned addresses).
Furthermore, if the user feels that his/her rights have been affected, as the interested party, he/she can address his/her claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), located in C/Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid https://www.agpd.es