Call for applications open from March 29 to April 29, 2021 (or until receipt of 150 applications)
How can I participate?
- Register as a user at our headquarters (will be open on March 29th)
- Fill in the program registration form and submit the required documentation (you can start preparing it now. You will find all the information in the 'download documentation' drop-down at the bottom of this page).
- Send us, from the same platform, a one-minute video answering the question: Why do I think I deserve the help of Dona+Impuls? (If you want to know how to present your project successfully, we recommend this online workshop: https://youtu.be/IAUQZZVJYgs)
Among all the applications received, an evaluation committee will select only 100 women who will receive the 3,000 euro grant, based on the following criteria:
- The length of time they have been self-employed
- The length of time the company has been in business
- The employment generated
- The originality and differentiation of the activity carried out
- The destination of the investment made or to be made with the aid received.
- The continuity and future stability of the company
- Motivation to maintain the business
- The need to receive this financial assistance
Requirements to apply for this grant
- Are registered in the Special Social Security Regime for Self-Employed or Self-Employed Workers (RETA).
- Are registered in the section of business activities of the Tax on Economic Activities (IAE), all the headings listed in the attached list.
- In the case of being partners or co-owners of a business, they have the same or more share capital than the rest of their partners/partners.
- Have maintained their registration in RETA and IAE for at least 12 months prior to the submission of the application, and have the commitment to continue maintaining their activity.
- Have the headquarters of their business activity in Mallorca.
- Have made or plan to make any productive investment in their business, from March 15, 2020 until September 30, 2021.